Dimensions, Inc., a multi-faceted architectural practice, was founded in January of 1982 in Kokomo, Indiana by equal partners Gerald J. Cittadine, A.I.A. and Timothy L. Miller, A.I.A. Tim Miller assumed principal ownership of the company after Gerry Cittadine’s retirement in 2002. Over the years our practice has grown significantly serving clients in nearly one half the states in the U.S. We enjoy a reputation for excellence in design and have won several design competitions.
Our clients are very successful people and are on the leading edge of their businesses. It is their leadership and innovation that prompts new projects. Based on experience gained over the years, we have come to know that each project is unique in its own way. It is this desire for innovation and uniqueness that allows us to combine our talents with those of our clients’ to produce a truly successful project.
The staff of Dimensions, Inc. is affiliated with the following professional organizations:
- American Institute of Architects (A.I.A.)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
- A.I.A. Indiana Chapter
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)